Registered Member

Check out my ride!
Vehicle Name 1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Year 2015
Make Subaru
Model Impreza 2.5RS
Color Red
Packages 2.5RS
History Car was originally purchased by my father in 2006 from Suburban Subaru in Vernon, CT. It became mine in 2014 by trading my father another car.

Never beaten and maintenance is up to date and done by certified Subaru dealerships. Much engine and suspension work has been done restoring vehicle to original (OEM parts). Drives great and engine runs perfect, doesn't leak or burn oil, ice cold AC, and new tires (4).

Has new timing belt, cam seals, o-rings, spark plugs, wires and more done at 100,000 miles. Transmission is perfect, oil and screen changed twice. Front brakes good, rear brakes and rotors new, brake fluid replaced and flushed out. This RS has all factory bells and whistles and all of of it's mechanical parts work.

Issues are rust on both sides of wheel well (passenger side not bad) and driver side airbag needs to be replaced.

Perfect car for the right enthusiast and would like to see it go to the right person. This car must go ASAP because I want to start my new project.

Miles: 144,xxx
Automatic
$4,500
860-882-2136
Exterior
Red and gold looks hot!!!
No dents and scratches
All mechanical parts working
Beautiful red paint minor ware
Original factory gold rims
Rust on rear wheel wells
Window tints
New tires
All original/factory

Interior
Interior is clean
No tears
No scratches
No stains
All mechanical parts working
All original/factory

Under the Hood
Replaced with new: timing belt, cam seals, o-rings, oil seal, oil seal-32X4, sealing belt, spark plugs and wires. Parts are all OEM and work done by certified Subaru dealerships.

Engine perfect
Transmission perfect

Suspension
Replaced with new: all fours struts, mounts, springs, sway bar links and bushings.

Wheels and Tires
Brand new tires (continental seasonal/performance)
Balanced and aligned
Good front brakes and rotors
New rear brakes and rotors
Original gold factor rims