The UConn Car Club would like to invite you to be a part of our 14th Annual Spring Car Show on Sunday, April 9th, 2017.
What you need to know:
RENTSCHLER FIELD, EAST HARTFORD CT
Directly off of I-84; please use the Silver Lane entrance to the parking lots. See map below for details.
• Gates open to all @ 9:00 am (Please do not show up earlier because the lot will NOT be open)
• Registration for show cars closes @ 1:00 pm
• Gates will remain open until the beginning of awarding Trophies
• Trophies to be announced by 2:00 pm
• $20 per car to park in show parking (no pre-registration required)
• $5 per car for spectator parking in a separate parking lot.
If you decide to show we will have our own parking area. Look for the CTSubie Booth and parking will be right past there.
Please keep cars and music turned off when parked. Burnouts, donuts, and excessive engine revving are strictly prohibited. Dangerous / risky driving while arriving or leaving the premises will likewise not be tolerated. East Hartford Police as well as State Police detail officers will be on-site for the duration